How it Works?
Pay by phone parking enables you to pay for your parking using your mobile phone / tablet or PC instead of having to put money in a Pay & Display machine or collect a permit. This removes the need for your customers to carry bags of change or collect a permit as the parking charge is simply charged to the chosen credit or debit card.
Premier Park can fully integrate this system into Pay & Display, ANPR, Residential Visitor permit schemes or use it as a standalone service for your customers.
Benefits of Pay By Phone
• Quick and easy, low cost way to offer credit or debit card parking.
• Convenient for customers, no running out of time they just top up where applicable.
• No need to upgrade or replace your existing equipment.
• Reduce cash collections, processing and banking
• Reduce losses from ticket transfer, fraud, theft and vandalism
• Flexible tariffing, including for example Longer term parking sessions, Carbon-Metered parking (CO2 based tariffs) and Event day charging
• Automatic payment & reconciliation
This system can also be used to issue staff or visitor permits. As an example a visitor space may have a maximum stay of 48 hours. By using this system once the 24 hours has expired the vehicle cannot re book and will flag up on our hand held system if it overstays. This prevents continual use of a visitor bay by one vehicle.